Our top 10 tips
- Riders under 16 must wear a helmet and be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be aware that cyclists ride at their own risk.
- Make sure your bike is in good working order.
- REMEMBER: The road is not a race track!
- Be a good advertisement for cycling and show consideration to other road and path users.
- Never ride more than two abreast on roads. It is dangerous.
- Keep a safe distance between you and other cyclists.
- Don’t go mad down hills and don’t stop suddenly without letting others know.
- BRING: a road worthy bike, full water bottle, puncture repair kit and pump.
- And don’t forget your medication, sunscreen and waterproofs.
Excellent advice from ROSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Sharing the road together
Further advice on FAQ page.
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/cycledev/public_html/templates/yoo_revista/html/config.php on line 13